Looking for a low-cost accounts system?
We provide all kinds of bookkeeping templates for small businesses so why not visit our shops and get a spreadsheet by instant download now!
- The shop contains a number of easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheets, based on the various different VAT schemes (& also some for non-VAT registered businesses). They have been set up to easily deal with any further changes in VAT rates!
- Designed for small or medium-sized businesses for which the commercial (& expensive) accounting packages are too daunting & complicated. No bookkeeping knowledge or training required!
- Why keep paying £20+ for a manual ‘big red cash book’ & then spend hours adding up all the columns (usually at least twice!)
- Suitable for any business type – sole trader, partnership or limited companies.
- They have been written using Excel 2003, however if you don’t have MS Office just click on the button below to download a free alternative-
- Each accounts spreadsheet includes clear instructions & will automatically calculate your VAT liabilities and your current Profit & Loss account as well as being an ideal format to e-mail to your accountant at the end of your financial year.
- All accounts spreadsheets can be downloaded immediately!
Typical pages in my spreadsheets will be:
- Bank & cash receipts
- Expenses & payments
- Profit & Loss account
- VAT return summary